IBX5980432E7F390 Health and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 379 - Health time

Health and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 379

The Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll for June 29, 2015

  1. hen you were a child, did you have an imaginary friend?
    Just my pink teddy bear, Ding-a-ling. She was kind of like an imaginary friend, and I took her everywhere! We’d have long conversations about cartoons, tell each other bedtime stories, and host parties for the other stuffed animals — you know, normal BFF stuff.
    I even took her with me when I “ran away.”
    I was five; I only made it as far as the front yard.
  2. What’s the least amount of sleep on which you can function semi-normally?
    About six hours, and even then it’s dicey until I get something caffeinated in me.
  3. What do you do with those little sponge applicators that come with some eyeshadows? 
    When I discovered eye brushes, I started tossing those little sponge applicators, thinking that I no longer had any use for ’em, but now I take them out of their quads/singles/whatever and keep them in a drawer for future use, because they’re surprisingly handy, like you can wet them with MAC Fix+ and use them to apply shadow to your lids, because Fix+ (or even water) will intensify most colors, or use them dry for fine detailing in the inner corners of your eyes, the outer V or your lower lash lines.
    They’re also great for precise highlighting placement on the bridge of your nose and your Cupid’s bow.
  4. Have you ever had a bikini wax?
    I have, but to be honest, they aren’t my favorite method of hair removal. My hair grows quickly, so I’m usually better off shaving.
    That, and they hurt like a mutha’!
  5. Would you rather wear a denim jacket or a denim skirt?
    Well, I’m short-waisted, and I think that most skirts look kind of odd on me because the top of the skirt usually sits too high and ends up just beneath my boobs.
    So denim jackets all the way! Plus, I can wear a denim jacket with more outfits.

Hello and happy Monday to ya. :) How goes it? As of right now, this very second, I’m doing OK; however, I’m feeling quite hormonal today, so if I start to talk about how a kitten video made me bawl my eyes out (kittens: they’re just so tiny and adorable, and I CAN’T TAKE IT!!), you’ll know why.
It’s weird, but when I get this way, it’s like everything around me is an extreme version of itself — bigger, more intense, louder, harder. Like, one minute, making a peanut butter and banana sandwich will seem utterly impossible, like it would be easier to scale Mt. Everest in a bikini using just my fingers and toes.
Then the next minute I’m fine.
Does that happen to you?? Does anything help with your hormonal mood swings if you get them?
Sometimes meditation will help (I use an app called Buddhify), or talking to El Hub (he’s usually even-keeled and rational, bless his heart), or drinking a calming tea. And running helps me too (which I plan to do later today).
Speaking of calming teas, I need another. I hope you have a minute to fill out the Monday Poll. See ya soon. :)

from Makeup and Beauty Blog |  http://ift.tt/1CEQ7ZA

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru:

0 Komentar Untuk "Health and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 379"

Post a Comment