IBX5980432E7F390 Are You Particular When It Comes to Hair Brushes? - Health time

Are You Particular When It Comes to Hair Brushes?

Because good hair brushes should also double as microphones…
Ya know…for someone who can be surprisingly picky about the shape of a nail polish brush or the density of makeup brush bristles, I’m not super picky when it comes to hair brushes.
I do keep different ones for different tasks, though, like paddle brushes with wide-set teeth for detangling (like the Sam Villa Paddle Brush in the pic at the top) and boar’s hair brushes for those rare occasions when I feel like doing a blowout, but I’m not about to hunt down “The World’s Best Brush” if it costs an arm and a leg. Generally, as long as I can rake it through my mop without it getting tangled, it’s all good, whether it’s a drugstore brush or something fancier from a salon.
Except for the time I was gifted a $205 (!) Mason Pearson Brush, because as far as brushes go, that thing is pretty dang good. It’s like the bristles aren’t even there! They glide through my hair like Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory, and when I’m done using it, my hair looks considerably less unruly.
I don’t think I’d ever actually throw down that much moolah for any brush, though, because even the Mason Pearson isn’t that much better than the $10 brushes at Target. Well…
So, yeah. I guess you could say that I’m mildly particular about my hair brushes. :)

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru:

0 Komentar Untuk "Are You Particular When It Comes to Hair Brushes?"

Post a Comment