IBX5980432E7F390 For Rosy Golden Goodness, There’s the Kristin Perry Bar and Chain Earrings and Dainty Rock Necklace - Health time

For Rosy Golden Goodness, There’s the Kristin Perry Bar and Chain Earrings and Dainty Rock Necklace

It’s been two full years since rose gold officially returned and became a thing again (gosh, time flies!), and the trend is still alive and kicking.
I figured it was one of those trends that I would eventually get tired of, and maybe I will, but as of now, I’m still into it. I like how it looks on my skin, and it’s neutral enough to wear with almost anything.

Lately I’ve been all about these dainty rose gold-colored Bar and Chain Earrings ($18) and this Dainty Rock Necklace by LA-based indie designer Kristin Perry. I like that they look related, design-wise, but aren’t too totally matchy-matchy.
These Bar and Chain Earrings (they’re stainless steel in a rose gold tone) are my latest accessory fave. The front and back are attached by a tiny chain, which is kind of genius. Maybe I won’t actually lose these (knocks on wood). I swear, I can lose jewelry even when I’m just sitting at my desk… It’s my superhero power.
I also like how the chain hangs down and looks like a mini hoop. CUTE!
Both the Bar and Chain Earrings and Dainty Rock Necklace are $18 each, and you can find them now online at kristinperry.com.
While you’re there, check out the rest of Kristin’s jewelry. I flat-out adore her stuff! Think “Kate Spade goes to Coachella.” I have several of her pieces and wear them a lot.
Actually, my tabby baby probably wears Kristin’s jewelry more than I do, but that’s only because I know better than to refuse Tabs when he wants something…
It’s unwise to refuse a diva when it comes to his/her jewelry. 😉
Tabs wearing “his” Kristin Perry Webbed in Turquoise Necklace
In other news, what are you up to tonight? It’s very hot here right now, so all I can think of is an air-conditioned movie. Or maybe dinner. Or maybe I’ll get a loaf of French bread, grab those fresh tomatoes and rent a movie on the couch. Hmm… Sometimes it’s the easy decisions that are hard. Isn’t that weird?



from Makeup and Beauty Blog | http://ift.tt/1BTXD8i

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru:

0 Komentar Untuk "For Rosy Golden Goodness, There’s the Kristin Perry Bar and Chain Earrings and Dainty Rock Necklace"

Post a Comment