IBX5980432E7F390 Latest Loves: Body Oils by Fresh, NARS and Ren - Health time

Latest Loves: Body Oils by Fresh, NARS and Ren

For reasons that elude me (I think it has something to do with the heater in the house), when summer arrives, my scaly alligator-like arms and legs become slightly less…alligator-like. My skin isn’t quite as dry, so I’ve swapped out the heavy-duty body creams I used in winter for lighter, but still moisturizing, body oils. They keep my skin satiated and, more importantly (haha), when I wear dresses, the oils give my arms and legs a snazzy sheen.
I keep a small arsenal of oils on my bathroom shelf and alternate among them depending on my mood. I also think they look pretty cool in mah bathroom. :)
Here are three of them I’ve been loving lately…

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru:

0 Komentar Untuk "Latest Loves: Body Oils by Fresh, NARS and Ren"

Post a Comment