IBX5980432E7F390 Kendall Jenner Has a New Estee Lauder Lipstick, and It Has Me Feeling Restless - Health time

Kendall Jenner Has a New Estee Lauder Lipstick, and It Has Me Feeling Restless

Are you feeling Restless? If so, fear not, intrepid lipstick explorer! Adventure awaits! Just point your web browsery thingamabob toward Estee Lauder. Their new $30 Restless matte red lipstick, the product of a collaboration with current spokesmodel Kendall Jenner, is an online exclusive.
Available now for a limited time, it’s a warm, vibrant poppy red with a flat matte finish similar to MAC Lady Danger.
It boasts EL’s smooth and comfy Pure Color Envy Matte formula and pigment cranked up to maximum levels. When you wear Restless, you’ll either want to kick up your heels and do a dance of joy, or take a million duck-faced selfies. Or do both at the same time. It’s one of those reds, ya know what I’m sayin’?
At this point, I think it’s safe to say that mattes are back to stay, so let’s seal that statement with a kiss. Mwah! :)
Or not. They could just be making a temporary comeback until the next big lip trend comes along, which I’m hoping won’t be unblended dark purple lip liner and white frosty lipstick circa 1997.
Because I can’t do that again… I JUST CAN’T!

In other news…


BANGS! I haz them again!
I got mine trimmed yesterday afternoon (thanks, Alis!), so le fringe is back, baby.
I made the appointment about a month ago when I went to the salon to get my hair cut and colored — a fact I’m very proud of (LOL!) because I used to just wait until the last minute to see if I could sneak in an appointment.
But waiting till the last minute just doesn’t cut it anymore. Alis is always booked and busy, and sometimes I’d have to wait weeks, which would result in my hair growing unruly and me looking like Cousin It, so I’m trying to do the steady maintenance thing from now on.
I do have a point with all this, and here it is: next time you go to a salon, make your next appointment there before you leave (the salon). It’ll stave off potential hair-related heartache, give you something to look forward to, and provide a good excuse to chat with your stylist and make friends (always fun!).:)
Happy hump day to ya. Whatcha got cooking today?

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://ift.tt/1FBl94D

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru:

0 Komentar Untuk "Kendall Jenner Has a New Estee Lauder Lipstick, and It Has Me Feeling Restless"

Post a Comment